how can I force the forum only display one language?

• basically, I only want to use Chinese as forum's language and force to display Chinese to visitors, not that many of my forums users using English, I do not need automatically detection, just like xenforo did
    thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von realaqu (28. April 2015 um 03:40)

• Check with your developer tools (firefox or chrome?) to see if there is an javascript error.

I can assure you, that this is the case. From what i can remember, many language variables which are used in Javascript are not being automatically escaped. So by using characters like ' in a language variable, this might cause problems. If this is the case, these characters need to be escaped by using \' instead.

• Hi @realaqu, it is amazing to meet another Chinese user.

the 2nd problem is after I choose a different language, the redactor editor is gone.

I met the same problem, then I solved it by setting the ISO Language-Code field to "zh_cn".

Well, regarding the wiki page, Chinese language should be "zh". However, it seems that this WYSIWYG editor (redactor) will detect your language environment by the value you put in <ISO Language-Code>. According to this link (http://imperavi.com/redactor/docs/languages/), the language code for simplified Chinese is "zh_cn" .

basically, I only want to use Chinese as forum's language and force to display Chinese to visitors, not that many of my forums users using English, I do not need automatically detection, just like xenforo did
    thanks

To display only one language, you can goto ACP -> Appearance -> Languages -> List Languages, then delete all the language packs except Chinese.

I think you should also disable "Multilingualism" which is also located in Languages option.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!