Changing the /wcf directory

• I stupidly installed /wcf in /testing and I want to change it before I go live (~2 days time).

Is it as simple as~

1. Changing the path setting in System > Packages > WCF
    2. Renaming the directory in the linux filesystem?

Thank you.

• Big problems.

I logged in to PHPMyAdmin, went to the wcf1_application table where it keeps the path, changed /testing/ to /wcf/, then immediately went to my terminal session and renamed the directory testing to wcf, emptied the /wcf/cache directory, there was nothing in /wcf/templates/compiled, restarted nginx, and mysql, and php5-fpm... and get this.

I have someone more linuxey than me working on fixing it, but any ideas?

This is extremely urgent.. the web server's up (it's serving the app error), there are no errors reported by mysql or php.... it's an Application error... I'll create a ticket.

• I had a failed 'second install' of wcf which used wcf2 as its database prefix. In /srv/mydomain/html/testing/log/2015-04-28.txt I am seeing this -- it is looking for the wrong Spider table.

I am wondering if I rename all the wcf2 tables to wcf1 it may start working...

Code
    Referrer: http://mydomain.com/
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.90 Safari/537.36
    Information: "<b>sql type:<\/b> wcf\\system\\database\\MySQLDatabase<br \/><b>sql error:<\/b> Table 'edgem.wcf2_spider' doesn't exist<br \/><b>sql error number:<\/b> 42S02<br \/><b>sql version:<\/b> 5.5.43-0ubuntu0.14.04.1<br \/><b>sql query:<\/b> SELECT\t\n\t\t\t\t\tspider.*\n\t\t\t\tFROM\twcf2_spider spider\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\tORDER BY spider.spiderID ASC<br \/>"
  • Actually no, far better to find where it's looking at wcf2 and tell it look at wcf1! Where does it store the table prefixes? A SQL search of the entire database finds nothing, unless I'm searching badly.

• Thank you everyone for your help... we are back up and running!

For the curious....

I had two 'nested' installations of WCF, so:

/srv/mydomain/html/testing/wcf/

and

/srv/mydomain/html/testing/

both contained a complete installation of WCF, and one was the wrong version -- I came to this mess by trying to install Gallery, complete with WCF, over the top of a working WBB installation. Don't ask me why; I don't remember.

Anyway the fix was basically to move the ...html/testing/wcf directory to ...html/wcf and tweak the config.inc.php files to point to the right directories.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!