Width of Sidebar

• I'm trying to add standard sized MPU adverts (300x250px) into the sidebar using the ads section (under Appearance).

The problem is the sidebar isn't wide enough, so I found the style for the sidebar (#main > div > div > .sidebar) and set it to 310px, however it cuts off the right-hand side of the advert. So I made the sidebar wider again, but have the same problem.

I then looked for some padding or margin that might be making a difference, so I set ".wcfAdLocationSidebarTop, .wcfAdLocationSidebarBottom" to have 0 left/right padding (it was 14px). This now displays the full width of the advert, but it looks wrong because there's no left margin, and it really needs it.

I've tried a few other style settings but just can't get it to display correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Many Thanks

Steve

• Thanks @Black Rider

I've had another look through things and the changes I made to the style were:

I then added a div around the advert (within Appearance > Ad) and gave it a negative margin-left of -14px. This way the rest of the items in the sidebar are centered under the MPU.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!