Importer: crash on watched threads conversion (from phpBB3)

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

Hello :)

I'm at the stage of conversion my board from phpBB to WBB. In WBB 4.1.3 (and 4.1.1) Importer is crashing, when it is trying to import watched threads.

Crash is happening right on start of watched threads import process (0%). After closing error window progress bar stays at 0%

Crash is repeatable for me - at every import attepmt crash is present, but it can be avoided simply by not converting watched threads.

This can be related to my database - my board is very old and it was already converted few years ago from phpBB2 to phpBB3. There were also some situations when some users wanted to delete their accounts and in database there can be some leftovers...

• Yes, unchecking helps, but that means that watched threads will be lost on import. No tragedy, but for bigger board with many users - it will be some pain :/

Thanks for link, I had missed this - looks like it is the same bug. If it is duplicate - sorry for that, I will follow that topic ;)

• Yes, unchecking helps, but that means that watched threads will be lost on import. No tragedy, but for bigger board with many users - it will be some pain

Yes I agree, it's a temporary little "let's sweep the bug under rug" work around lol. Maybe with your thread pointing it out, it will get more attention. :) ;)

Thanks for link, I had missed this - looks like it is the same bug. If it is duplicate - sorry for that, I will follow that topic

Well, that thread was moved under "closed bugs", hence not being noticeable, so your thread here is more up to date and current, so I'd just keep watching your thread here. :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

this is a duplicate of this German thread: Duplicate entry beim Import (Neuinstallation/WBB4)

Translation of my post in there follows:

Zitat

Hi

it looks like some threads are subscribed twice by a single user. This should not even be possible. You can find the “bad” entries via:

SQL
    SELECT topic_id, user_id, COUNT(*) AS count
    FROM phpbb_topics_watch
    GROUP BY topic_id, user_id
    HAVING count > 1
    ORDER BY count DESC

Remove them until there is only one of each left.

Probably some left overs of a previous import, as you already noted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!