Custom Access Denied Messages

• App
    WoltLab Suite Core

I think it could be useful having the ability to customize 'access denied' warning messages. For instance, I'd like to allow Guests to see certain forums categories that might interest them, but display an access denied message that encourages them to register and a link to the registration page if they try to view those forums. I'd be nice if we could personalize and tie warning/error messages to user groups and their interaction with the board.

• While this is certainly doable, it's not a flexible solution, because it would change the message globally. I think it could be useful if admins were able to customize and assign error messages depending on the group and specific forums.

I imagine it as having a sort of template error page in ACP, where you can select the error from a pre-assigned list or type in your own as needed, and add the link to the forum.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!