Deleting style copy, deleted original style files

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Core

So I copied Blue Temptation (the default that comes with the Woltlab), played around with a bit, and decided to delete the copy. The original of course was left. However it seems to have deleted the files for it.

wcf/images/blueTemptation/

Thinking maybe I got the two confused... I did the same thing with another style. It too deleted the original files.

• Actually, that happened to me too, and not just with the default theme. I never took the time to dig deeper and see what the problem was, since I assumed I was doing something wrong. I install and work with custom themes, which I further modify on a test wbb installation before I implement my changes on the live site. Now I wonder if there's more to it, and deleting the copy that also removed files from the original style wasn't just user error, as I first thought. I will do some testing though.

• Actually, that happened to me too, and not just with the default theme. I never took the time to dig deeper and see what the problem was, since I assumed I was doing something wrong. I install and work with custom themes, which I further modify on a test wbb installation before I implement my changes on the live site. Now I wonder if there's more to it, and deleting the copy that also removed files from the original style wasn't just user error, as I first thought. I will do some testing though.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one...

Originally I thought as you did... That perhaps I removed the wrong one. But when I was able to repeat it...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!