Start Page

• In Appearance > List Menu Items ... I have replaced the forum with another application as the top menu item. This should make that application the Start Page. This worked without any problems in BB 4.0, but for some reason in BB 4.1 the Start Page is always the forum.

Is there a way to change this? Or is this a bug in 4.1?

• There is a way to do so but requires some tweaking.

1. change the default application within the acp
    2. create a new subfolder /wbb/ in the root
    3. move all the files from the wbb into the /wbb/ folder
    4. the new application you have set to be the default one for example/blog/ you need to move the conten to /
    5. go to wcf1_appliaction and change the folder
    6. go to wcf1_package and changthere too
    7. empty cache in /wcf/cache except the .htaccess

• In Appearance > List Menu Items ... I have replaced the forum with another application as the top menu item. This should make that application the Start Page. This worked without any problems in BB 4.0, but for some reason in BB 4.1 the Start Page is always the forum.

Is there a way to change this? Or is this a bug in 4.1?

Do you mind sharing which application did you want to set as landing page? Using certain apps or addons not fully supported by wbb 4.1, that maybe you kept in your installation after an upgrade from 4.0, might interfere with home page selection. I have seen that happening before.

• Thanks Throwholics for the workaround, but I won't be using it. This is a huge bug that needs to be addressed by the developers. The forum is not my site's purpose and I don't want visitors to land there when they enter the site.

If any developers are reading this, please respond.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!