Problem with voolia News system

• Hello,

Hope you can help me. I got a fatal error and have to install the forum again. I had in my settings that the author must select a news picture, I started to have problems with that, so I unchecked that option, and I started looking at all permissions, they were fine but I can't upload a news picture, nothing happens when I click "upload"

I uninstalled the voolia, deleted its folder on my server and cleared the cache, I reinstalled and got a fatal error, I couldn't even enter to the ACP, so I had to install delete everything and do a new installation of WBB.

I reinstalled voolia and wanted to import my news-backup but I got this error:

SQL
    Could not execute prepared statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails ("ST_ForumDB"."news1_news", CONSTRAINT "88ad3ca41f8d0d3c2d844379236e9b18_fk" FOREIGN KEY ("pictureID") REFERENCES "news1_news_picture" ("pictureID") ON DELETE SET NULL)

I think it has something to do with phpMyAdmin (I have never touched that) because there's no table for this but I don't know how to create it, this is how it looks:

How can I fix it? ?( Please ;(

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

— ¿Dónde está? —preguntó alarmada.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

Úrsula se puso un dedo en el corazón.

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• This is the message when I try to import

Since I couldn't enter to the ACP I don't know what was the first error. I still have a backup on my server and also copied all folder and files to my desktop before doing the new installation.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• The problem is that I copied those folders and files after getting the error and deleting the news folder, and I couldn't enter to the ACP.

I have an older backup on my server from another database that I don't use anymore and this is how it looks the picture ID

That's why I think I should do something there, but I don't know what nor how.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

• I just have the database backups that my hosting does everyday, I copied the folders and files to my desktop after getting the error, so I'm not sure if putting that again will fix the problem because I couldn't do anything.

In the new installation I imported a backup database from yesterday at 14h00, I got the fatal error at night.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

• If you have a working database backup of the forum etc then maybe a clean installation, without the voolia news would be best first.
    Then when the first import of WBB etc works then maybe try again to install voolia and try importing.

That was what I did. Actually voolia was one of the last things I installed and tried to import the news after I imported the forums.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

• I think I should create a table that looks like this and try to do the import but I don't know how to create it and I'm not sure if I will get another fatal error.

That's why I think I should do something there, but I don't know what nor how.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

• I will try that, I'm just doing a new installation on my localhost ||

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!