Exclude guests from the most-online record

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

It seems to be working, backward. "Exclude" means to omit or leave out. Should it actually read, "Include guest from the most-online record", because that's what it is doing when checked.

• When check then its definitely not including the guests, hence the text is correct.
    If you experience it otherwise then there is a problem on your side (bug).

Maybe you have unchecked it in the beginning and the record was already saved in your db, then you checked it and now the old record will not be reached anymore?

When you check it and when you uncheck it, shouldn't matter. It should work as designed no matter if I use it today or tomorrow.

• But that's something different as you described earlier.If you want to remove the previous record one has to change it in the db to "0" for example.
    And then check the box and only registreed users will be counted for the record.

You're not making sense...

There is a check box.
    It should work as described without any effort or changing of database on the user end.

It is not functioning as described.

• Either we both talk about different things or we totally missunderstand each other....

When you check it and when you uncheck it, shouldn't matter. It should work as designed no matter if I use it today or tomorrow.

I'm quite sure I do make sense...
    This what you describe here does not make sense at all.

The record is recorded and hence saved in the database.
    Only if a (new record = old record +1) happens then it will override the previous record.

Check the box and only registered users will be accounted for the record
    Uncheck the box and all users, including the guests will be accounted for the record

If You have unchecked the box, therefore guests are included and have for example a record of 1000 users and then decide ok I onl want to see registered users, check the box then a new record will only be added if 1001 registered members will be online.

• Check the box and only registered users will be accounted for the record
    Uncheck the box and all users, including the guests will be accounted for the record

The opposite is true.

Checked ..... 21,785
    Unchecked ..... 144

It is working backward.

• I cannot reproduce this...

I suggest the following:

Go to your database and open the following table:
    wcf1_option
    Look for
    users_online_record
    and change the optionvalue to: 0

Before you do that you need to be clear what you want, if you want to include guests, uncheck the box, if you want to exlcude check the box.And then lets see if you can reproduce this high number with only registered users

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!