Header code?

• "At your end" isn't limited to you or your PC. It's limited to how you've implemented it ;)

Idc if you find my answer helpful or not. It's your own fault, simple as that.

You make no sense... You said it was working, which would mean it isn't my code.

I also do not understand why as support staff you would not wish to help or point out the issue.

• 1. I'm not forced to point out anything or to fix your mistakes

I do not know why you have decided to take up an issue with me. I have always thought you to be a helpful and productive member of the support staff, but I respectfully do find your comment a bit disappointing.

The code I am using is common. It's not hard. You can even Google it. So I see no flaw in the code.

As a member of the support staff, if you know of a internal code within Woltlab that would conflict, one would expect your to be forthcoming and helpful. Your comment here only makes Woltlab appear as though support is not something you value.... Which is something I would usually disagree with, because the support here has been great.

So I am at a loss for your current stance.

• If there would be something conflicting, you would already know it. I did not use any black magic to make it work and as you can see on the linked page, it's working without problems.

We either seem to be having a communication problem or you are unaware that you are contradicting yourself.

• First you say the problem is on my end
    • Then you say the problem is my code
    • Then you say there isn't anything wrong with my code

Can you please tell me which is it?

• As i said earlier: It's either your code and how you implemented it. I don't see the problem in comparing the source of my example page with yours...

That would be a contradiction. You claim you don't see a problem in comparing the source of mine and yours. So it cannot be my code since you claim they are the same.

It was added above the meta tags, where it should be... Although exactly where in the header shouldn't be much of a difference. This code is easily applied and has been used before. Unless there is something exclusive about Woltlab?

• Did you happen to clear the cache by chance after making your adjustments? Both the application cache and your browser cache?

Things like metatags, especially if media related tend to be shaky in their reliability at times. And as a professional webdesigner I have run into more than one inconsistency when it comes to browser agent spoofing, especially with Apple devices. That made me prefering to test changes to my code directly on the affected devices/browsers.

• Did you happen to clear the cache by chance after making your adjustments? Both the application cache and your browser cache?

YES.

I cleared my browser
    I cleared Woltlab's cache

However it is still not working :(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Aslan (20. April 2015 um 07:18)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!