Legal Notice - Add enable/disable option in ACP

• App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

The Privacy Policy page have a enable or disable option in the ACP. I propose the same for Legal Notice page. Currently you can only disable Legal Notice page uninstalling the package.

• The Privacy Policy page have a enable or disable option in the ACP. I propose the same for Legal Notice page. Currently you can only disable Legal Notice page uninstalling the package.

You can actually disable it or at least remove it from public view by enabling or disabling it on the navigation menu ;)

• You can actually disable it or at least remove it from public view by enabling or disabling it on the navigation menu ;)

Yes, but I can't disable temporaly to edit the message or for other cause. If you know the URL you can view the page (humans and crawlers) in any moment.

For example, now my legal notice is "disabled" because I need to translate the software and adapt to spanish law the message.

I think the correct solution is disable (and restrict the page) while you are editing (write, correct and format the text) the message.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!