'Today' Button Misplaced

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Calendar

Hello there,

Today, after I installed Community Calendar 2.0.4 on a fresh wbb 4.1.1 install, I noticed that the 'Today' button gets partially covered by the frame of the calendar. I tried installing and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. I don't have other plugins that are in the way, and this issues is visible in different browsers and different PCs. As always, I made sure to clear cache everywhere and flush dns, etc. etc.

Does anyone know why this is happening and feel like sharing a trick on how to fix it?

Grazie

• It happened twice on two different installations (on a VPS and with a shared account). However, after a third fresh installation (wbb 4.1.1 plus calendar) the problem disappeared. To test it, I also reinstalled both board and calendar on the VPS, and the the calendar worked as expected. It was probably a minor issue that got fixed (maybe indirectly) in the most recent calendar update.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!