Installation Error - Mysql database not found

• I was trying to install WBB 4.1.1 on my server. At first it said that PHP upload limit is 64M. So I increased it by creating php.ini file. Once that was done, it shows that Mysql database is not present. I have Mysql database ready. What am I missing here?.

Small Ideas, Big Revolutions

• I don't want to state the obvious but sometimes things get overlooked because we take them for granted: did you make sure to associate your database with a user with all privileges? Are you using a hosting shared account or VPS? You may want to make sure your host isn't blocking IPs (if that's the case, grant those IPs MySQL remote access).

Maybe try to delete that database and create a new one with a user having all privileges, and then run wbb installation script again.

By the way, are you using CloudFlare or enable memcache or any other cache acceleration features? In that case, disable them and try installing again.

• Changed server and installed the software. Kept the software in maintenance mode and had to shut down my desktop. Now how can I login again?.

You can by using your administrator credentials. It doesn't matter if your board is in maintenance mode; as admin you always have access (unless there are other issues, that is). Make sure to clear browser cache or try to login with another browser to check.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!