Test Forum

• Yeah you are entitled to have one test installation which is only accessible to you.

And yes that's correct.
    Create a copy of the current file system to a new folder. Create a new SQL db, import a recent backup of the SQL, go to wcf1_application and change the domain and cookie domain. Then go to /wcf/config.inc.php and change the SQL data from the new db.
    Empty the cache and then you can start testing.

• /wcf/config.inc.php

I am confused on how to do this step? I entered this information within the file manager on the server. I then cleared my internet cache? and got a fatal error.

<?php
    $dbHost = 'localhost';
    $dbPort = 0;
    $dbUser = 'atcafete_robert';
    $dbPassword = 'PASSWORD';
    $dbName = 'atcafete_cafetest';
    $dbClass = 'wcf\system\database\MySQLDatabase';
    if (!defined('WCF_N')) define('WCF_N', 1);

• I did the above steps and also rebuilt the data and still receive a fatal error. Any ideas?

[Mon Mar 02 12:39:11 2015] [error] [client 75.178.95.183] File does not exist: /home/atcafetest/public_html/403.shtml

[Mon Mar 02 12:39:11 2015] [error] [client 75.178.95.183] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /home/atcafetest/public_html/

[Mon Mar 02 12:22:53 2015] [error] [client 66.249.75.14] File does not exist: /home/atcafetest/public_html/403.shtml

[Mon Mar 02 12:22:53 2015] [error] [client 66.249.75.14] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /home/atcafetest/public_html/

The last 4 error on the cpanel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!