rc2 - cannot edit user groups

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

So this maybe related to my cannot delete user groups, but I see these as different things. Upon doing a fresh install and a fresh import, I discover I cannot edit the user groups that were imported.

• You have to set them as accessible for your group.

Edit the administrator group, go to "Administrative Permissions" -> "Users" -> "Accessible User Groups" and tick those groups.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• You have to set them as accessible for your group.

Edit the administrator group, go to "Administrative Permissions" -> "Users" -> "Accessible User Groups" and tick those groups.

Got a warning telling me I cannot access groups above my group. :!:

That's not good... I'm the administrator... How the hell is everyone above me?! :!: :?: :!:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Aslan (1. März 2015 um 15:40)

• Got a warning telling me I cannot access groups above my group. :!:
    That's not good... I'm the administrator... How the hell is everyone above me?! :!: :?: :!:

Since there importerd groups, try by loggin in with the importer admin user and or the admin account you created in burning board during setup....

• Since there importerd groups, try by loggin in with the importer admin user and or the admin account you created in burning board during setup....

Those would be 1 in the same. Adam is the user on the target and Adam is the user from the source I imported from, just as Adam was the user name I used to install WBB.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!