cloudflare - editor controls fails to load

• Alright, I'm using Cloudflare (and Nginx) and all seems to be working fine except the control tabs on the editor menu as shown in the screen shot. Any thoughts on this?

The problem

Click on photo to enlarge if needed

Current Cloudflare configuration

Click on photo to enlarge if needed

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Aslan (27. Februar 2015 um 20:59)

• Expect to have more and more problems such as this with CF. If it's not the editor it will be something else, for example getting random time out errors or other odd (or performance) problems due to CF caching, which usually manifest themselves in a variety of ways.

I usually solve these issues effectively this way: disable CF, clear forum cache in ACP, flush DNS, and all goes back to work as expected.

I might expect you to say that many people keep recommending it, and that so far you've had a great experience aside from this problem at hand. With CF, it's not about if you'll have problems, but WHEN you will have problems.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rafix73 (28. Februar 2015 um 09:07)

• Expect to have more and more problems such as this with CF. If it's not the editor it will be something else, for example getting random time out errors or other odd (or performance) problems due to CF caching, which usually manifest themselves in a variety of ways.

I usually solve these issues effectively this way: disable CF, clear forum cache in ACP, flush DNS, and all goes back to work as expected.

I might expect you to say that many people keep recommending it, and that so far you've had a great experience aside from this problem at hand. With CF, it's not about if you'll have problems, but WHEN you will have problems.

I'm using no cache options... None, zip, zero... Nada.... In fact I've turned off just about everything. I'm using Cloudflare only for dns mostly, but mostly for their security.

Link to the affected installation and a test account? I doubt this has to do with CF because these are simple strings ;)

You have a PM coming

The site in question is https://sociallyuncensored.net

Although it is also happening on https://sociallyuncensored.com and I've never used that (only did upgrades).

FIXED.

Was not a Cloudlfare issue. Turns out it is unwise to change your font to 100%, even though there is a percent option. @Alexander Ebert informs me that this options will be removed in the future.

click on photo to enlarge

woltlab.com/attachment/100585/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!