Error message when clicking on notifications

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

This is what a user reported on my site.

P.S.

I was logged in and active on the site at the time. I tried several times to dismiss the message and click the tab again, but the error message kept popping up. I then exited the thread I was viewing, went back to the main page, went back to the thread I was viewing and the last post where I was and clicked the tab again and the site then acted normally as it should.

Spoiler anzeigen
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Possibly the security token has expired or is no longer valid, e.g. if the IP address changed meanwhile (you can disable that check in the ACP though).

Unless this is reproducible, there is no way to determine the cause of it.

By the way, it is not recommended to enable the debug mode in live installation, not only does this slows a few things down, it even causes the software to deliver the separate and uncompressed JS-files.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Possibly the security token has expired or is no longer valid, e.g. if the IP address changed meanwhile (you can disable that check in the ACP though).

I have never enabled it.

By the way, it is not recommended to enable the debug mode in live installation, not only does this slows a few things down, it even causes the software to deliver the separate and uncompressed JS-files.

Perfect for testing, which we're doing on .NET Our live site, yet to open is .COM ;) Our members are aware of this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!