Adblock Detect - Someone wants to continue supporting this plugin?

• Now Burning Board includes ads and I think this plugin need support and some improvements. @FallOver did a great job but I think He's disappeared from the Community (I tried to contact him on his wall). Someone wants to continue supporting this plugin?

Plugin-Store » Adblock detection

- General settings: System > Options > Security > Adblock detection

- User groups permissions:

I have tested the plugin in WBB 4.1 RC 1 and works perfectly but maybe need be updated:

geht nicht mehr : Firefox 29.0.1 + Adblock Plus 2.6

I also want add a new option User can dismiss notice in general settings, similar as notices from the new release.

Examples:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Aethior (23. Februar 2015 um 23:45)

• I wonder in the theme or templates you can just use CSS to define the area where the ad belongs as a physical amount of space, that way the space will exist whether ad is there or not. And in plain text underneath the ad, you can write

"This forum is supported by unobtrusive ad revenue. Please consider adding us to your whitelist to help keep the community strong!"

That way, someone without adblock will see the ad, no problem. But someone using adblock will see the above message in the ad space.

Maybe that can even become an option in the ad plugin, to implement that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!