Moderator Block in sidebar only gets displayed when all permission boxes are ticked

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

Lets say I add a moderator to a forum and only tick one box to deny them being able to start announcements on that forum (leave all other boxes unticked) so permissions get inherited from mod group default (mod) settings. The moderator block in sidebar doesn't get displayed. Not unless I tick all the boxes for either allow or deny. Then with all permission boxes ticked it will show up in sidebar. But that seems odd needing all the boxes ticked to get it showing in sidebar.

Usually there is no need to tick allow or deny a permission box unless you want to change it from Yes to No, or from No to Yes. For the default group mod permission settings

To my way of thinking. I should be able to add a mod to a forum and just tick deny announcements, and the mod block should still show up in sidebar.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!