Banned members can recieve conversations

• Offizieller Beitrag

We recognize that this isn't optimal, but handling banned users is always a bit complicated when it comes to the various types of user interaction. It is intended to evaluate this and similar oddities somewhere in the future, but for now we will not change this.

• I'm concerned about this now, ad placeholders and other less important features are becoming top priority to fix at every cry from a user, but banned members are still able to send conversations to random users? I understand if a banned user is able to contact a staff member - moderator or administrator.

But what if a sexual predator slips through registration, sends sexual selfies to a man or female, they report them, I ban them for that specific reason, and yet this person is still able to do the same thing repeatedly to other victims. IMO, this shouldn't be allowed period. Victims shouldn't have to see someone's junk at least once before being blocked by the victim.

This goes for adults sending other adults sexual related selfies, or adults sending underage teens sexual selfies. All underage teens and or adults will have to see/view at least one sexual selfie first, before they realize they need to block that banned user. Ask yourself, would you want your wife, girlfriend, or even underage son or daughter receiving sexual selfies from random users (even if they're banned), before they realize it's time to block the person?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm concerned about this now, ad placeholders and other less important features are becoming top priority to fix at every cry from a user

This is primarly important for Google AdSense and they have a pretty harsh enforcement of their rules, violating them can easily cause you to be blocked. This can actually affect a huge amount of people and thus is important for us. It was not intended to display them on pages w/o real content and was a bug which slipped through and had to be fixed.

but banned members are still able to send conversations to random users?

Nope. The topic is about users can write conversation to banned members, not the reverse (which is not possible!) ;)

• This is primarly important for Google AdSense and they have a pretty harsh enforcement of their rules, violating them can easily cause you to be blocked. This can actually affect a huge amount of people and thus is important for us. It was not intended to display them on pages w/o real content and was a bug which slipped through and had to be fixed.

Understandable, yes, wouldn't want users punished with spyware/NSA/CIA google lol.

Nope. The topic is about users can write conversation to banned members, not the reverse (which is not possible!)

Doh, I missed that, I didn't have my first cup of coffee yet. Lol. My apologizes.

• Hi

to clarify: If you are banned you are not able to to anything. Your complete access to the community is blocked. Otherwise it would not be banning, would it? :)

Right! I didn't bother reading the title, and only the last posted couple of messages. I don't usually do that, but today was a user mistake on my part lol. X/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!