I really do like Woltlab Burning Board, but I have run into a single show stopper. Something that I cannot ignore and most importantly, neither will my partner or my members. I am willing to pay for this development.
On my site, ignore makes it so from your perspective, the person you are ignoring does not exist.
- You cannot see their threads
- You cannot see their replies (comments) made on your threads
- You cannot see their blogs
- You cannot see their blog replies (comments) made on your blog
- They cannot send you a PM (DM)
- They cannot post on your wall.
I should point out that it doesn't block people from posting, it just makes it so you do not see or get any notice of those post and they have no personal contact with you.
Without this 1 feature, I will not be able to convert not only my site, but a few of the other sites that I help manage. This truly is a show stopper.
They cannot send you a PM (DM)
This seems to already work on 4.1 and @Alexander Ebert has assured me there are plenty of hooks within the core to extend to make the rest possible. In fact, this is already planned for 4.2. However, we need the future of tomorrow, yesterday.