profile page link on other websites -custom user field-

• Hello all, I'm stuck at this point, I tried several options but I can't figure it out.

I want my members when they join the website to add their username from a specific website

What I need to know is how to make it so when they type their name it gets linked automaticaly with that other website

For example if they have account on example.com/profile/SPACED

So the members just type their name in the required field (in my case = spaced ) but it links to example.com/profile/SPACED

at the moment in custom user filed, I have it in category contact options and in properties the option type : text.
    members can write their username like this, but of course it doesn't link to their profile.

so my my question where do I put the example.com/profile/ ?

thank you for reading.

• Ok here is where I'm stuck

I tried to copy the php from twitter wcf\system\option\user\TwitterUserOptionOutput

I made a file with a name I want and name it FILE.php

I copied all the code from TwitterUserOptionOutput.php and replace the twitter links with the website I want to link too.

I add the file location in PHP Class Name for Output but I'm getting an error when I submit Unable to find the specified class.

• Hi thank you for the reply, I have finally figure it out, here is what I did I hope this way this way is OK.

I made a new .php file and copied the content of TwitterUserOptionOutput.class.php

I name the new file the same way myfileUserOptionOutput.class.php
    and here in red is what I replaced

and in properties - > PHP Class Name for Output the following wcf\system\option\user\myfileUserOptionOutput(without .class.php that was causing the error I think)

• Yep, you must provide the class name without any file extension because it expects the fully qualified class name. It is almost the same as the filesystem path, except for it lacks the /lib path and the file extension.