AD-Setup

• Hi

In wbb 4.0 you can install the AD pluging, and settings look something like this,then will the sponsors view all placement, but not on the same time on same space

example if you go in to the same post, you vill not see the same sponsors (see picture)

But in the standard AD wbb4.1 it looks like this???? (look picture)
    Is it the meaning that you can only have one sponsor at one space???? members get tired of see the same advertisement in the same space.,
    or is there something wrong I'm doing the layout????

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• Try setting the height to 180 - just multiplicate the height of ONE of these banners with 3. Hope this will fix your problem :3

Just for better reading:
    You should close or delete the <p>-tag and put a blank before target="_blank" and a second " for alt.

• I think you do not understand the issue

The problem is that I want to show after the first post advertisement,but not the same advertisingat any time, I want it so like see picture2 and 3 (so I will have it) and not as original advertising is in wbb4.1,look at the last picture,with many advertising consecutively?????

what I mean is that advertising should not appear in the same space,every time you go into the same space.....then you should see a new advertising

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tunhj1 (29. Januar 2015 um 11:13)

• I think you do not understand the issue

The problem is that I want to show after the first post advertisement,but not the same advertisingat any time I want it so that???? see picture2 and 3 (so I will have it) and not as original advertising is wbb4.1,look at the last picture,with many advertising consecutively?????

Oh I'm sorry - haha - didn't read carefully enough :o
    I understand your problem but maybe this plugin isn't completely supported yet.

EDIT: Why not adding each picture-part as advertising? I installed WBB 4.1 for testing - I'll help you later :3 There are btw many settings for showing pictures at a specific time etc.

• Oh I'm sorry - haha - didn't read carefully enough :oI understand your problem but maybe this plugin isn't completely supported yet.

EDIT: Why not adding each picture-part as advertising? I installed WBB 4.1 for testing - I'll help you later :3 There are btw many settings for showing pictures at a specific time etc.

very sad..very sad .is not a pluging but originally in wbb4...then it certainly is not done about

• It's a plugin for WBB 4.0.x as you said at the beginning.

I saw just now that it's implemented directly in WBB 4.1 - maybe this is not implemented "correctly" for now.

As an alternative you could set for every banner a specific time - but this is really ugly, haha :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is designed to provide proper place holders for ad code, e.g. you can grab your Google AdSense (or whatever service you like) code and toss it in.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• It is designed to provide proper place holders for ad code, e.g. you can grab your Google AdSense (or whatever service you like) code and toss it in.

I know, but who will want to see example @Alexander Ebert every time they come to the start page of a forum????? I hope you know what I mean

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!