[4.0.8] 2 questions...

• Hey there, I got 2 questions here...

1. Sometimes when an user posts on the forum <p> (text) </p> appears in his post. This happens randomly - sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Is that normal?

2. Now thanks again to Alexander Ebert for helping me fixing the usergroup subforum permission back then, but I got another problem. So I have an user in a "Banned" usergroup, he can only see the subforums he's supposed to. BUT he still can write private messages to other users or write on their wall. I disabled private messaging and all that jargon in the "Banned" usergroup though... I assume this is the same problem like before, that being an user overrides every permission below... Is there a workaround?

• 1. When the editor does not load properly (e.g. because of a slow server), it does not understand BBCode anymore, but HTML. And so everything is created as HTML code. You can tell your users, if they see a lot of buttons in the editor, they have to reload the page to load the light version of the WCF (which supports BBCode).

2. I guess your "Banned" usergroup is above the Registered Users, so all rights of registered users are applied to your banned users. A workaround, which is probably a little bit "too much", could be the creation of a new user group for not banned users and give the conversation rights there and not in the Registered Users group anymore. But you have to assign all existing users to the new group (and future ones).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!