[Gallery 2.1] Deeper sub categories

• App
    WoltLab Suite Gallery

I would like the ability to add deeper sub categories to the gallery as well as the blog.

For example:

Photography (Top Category)
    - Portraits (Main Sub Category)
    -- Children (Main Sub Category Child)
    -- Adults (Main Sub Category Child)
    -- Family (Main Sub Category Child)
    -- Graduation / School (Main Sub Category Child)

Or

Photography (Top Category)
    - Portraits (Main Sub Category)
    -- Children (Main Sub Category Child)
    --- Infants through 5 years
    --- 6 years through 12 years
    --- 12 years through 18 years

Unless this is already available, and I'm missing something?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Smooey (25. Dezember 2014 um 22:50)

• Aktuell kann man Kategorien verschachteln (in 2 Ebenen) und zusätzlich die Bilder in Alben gruppieren. Alben mit mehreren Ebenen (sozusagen "Unteralben") bietet die neue Version der Galerie aber nicht.

I know this is in German but Marcel explains that it is currently not available in the 2.1 version.

With the help of the plugin by @Cr@@gle can extend the categories with one level:
    http://www.cls-design.com/products/burni…lleryextension/

• I know this is in German but Marcel explains that it is currently not available in the 2.1 version.

With the help of the plugin by @Cr@@gle can extend the categories with one level:
    http://www.cls-design.com/products/burni…lleryextension/

Thanks for your reply Throwholics, currently I'm still using Burning Board 4.0, I haven't updated to Burning Board 4.1 yet. Maybe once things get ironed out I'll upgrade to 2.1/4.1. Also, thanks for mentioning that plugin, I was planning on buying it in the near future anyway with brand-free. So I guess everything will work in my favor in the end after all. :) ;)

8 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Smooey (27. Dezember 2014 um 03:03)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!