NEWEST files

• App
    WoltLab Suite Filebase

I would very much like a newest files category added. The file manager clearly tells me that I have 7 new files or updates, but finding them seems to be some work.

As shown in the screenshot, they're not brought to the top, even when you click on the display by date option. And while those 3 happen to be on page 1, the others are not.

A member should not have to dig to find exactly what is new

(click to enlarge screenshot) )

• Actually, there is only the marking wrong. Click 2x on the column header and the files will be sorted the file you want. But the initial marking of the header is wrong. It's not sorted by last change time initially, but the header suggest it is, which is wrong.

It might be sorted by time of approval initially, I don't know.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• Actually, there is only the marking wrong. Click 2x on the column header and the files will be sorted the file you want. But the initial marking of the header is wrong. It's not sorted by last change time initially, but the header suggest it is, which is wrong.

It might be sorted by time of approval initially, I don't know.

Marketing or labeling or not...

I would still like a button or link that brings up the newest files and newest updates.

• No arguments there ;)

I just wanted to point out what it is that is seen in the screenshot. And that's not a wrong sorting per se (you can achieve the correct sorting by manually clicking the column header) but the error in the picture is that it looks like the plugins are sorted by last change date while they in fact are not.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!