Plugins not listed here

• It can't be added to the plugin-store? I bet a lot of people would find it very useful.

It probably could be, if passed their tests etc.. Lol. I just don't have the time to give any support for it, I'm barely even online much these days. Hence thinking about just "releasing" them in plugin development forum, and if people want them, the plugins are there, if not, it's fine. If they ask or need help, I can check in from time to time to see what I can do, no pressure. I'd just hate to put them in the store (making a big commitment), then not be able to keep up with it. I found link to page plugins, but those are latest from back at the times of posts for pages and stripe donate... I'm waiting on another translation yet, and also been having computer issues, so trying to find the very most current will take some time. Then to setup xampp again, and install everything, test them all, etc.. Ugh. Help with forum header menu pls. Lol, pages been downloaded 32 times since then, and it's just some random forum thread post from how long ago.. lmao. People must been bookmarking and passing that post url around lol

Edited once, last by Smooey ().