Profile background photos

• App
    WoltLab Suite Core

I'm going to drop this here and title it for 4.2, because I'm fairly sure this would be more work than is planned for 4.1. But I'll leave it here anyways, because who knows, I could be wrong.

Zitat

having the ability to add background images to our profile's might be kinda cool

Zitat

Adam, by being able to add pictures to our profiles...as being able to add pictures into the profile bed ie: pictures of pets or ourselves, or favorite graphics. A place we can personalize

This was a common request I received from members when I asked them what changes would they like to see. The idea is simply to change the background (backdrop) to something of their choice.

• hmm, something like the facebook cover image? This could be done if there was a image field for custom profile fields, so you could ad the in the template.. i'm used to drupal, so don't shoot me if its not that easy in a forum :D

• If this is ever added, then it better have an admin option to disable it. I don't want my site becoming MySpace.

Option in the ACP to enable/disable and in the user panel settings to decide view images or no. Maybe some users don't like view background images.

In mi opinion any suggestions with appropriate permissions can be welcomed. :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!