Suggestion : Guide - How to create Woltlab theme

• Hello,
    Before i start. I'd like to admin's or moderators to move my thread to Suggestion section. I've got no clue why i couldn't make a new thread over there. Just had to post it somewhere. :X

So... i am wondering if any of you willing to make an tutorial for newbies.There is alot ppl out there without knowledge about creating an custom theme and i think a video tutorial wouldn't be bad tough :)

Much love!

P.S. Dun bother tellin me how bad my english grammar is. :S

• There is not much to explain. You have a style editor in your ACP under Apperance -> Styles -> Add style. There you can set some general options and color. For everything else – to create a real custom design – you have to use CSS/LESS.

Well, and guide wouldn't be bad anyway. Dun you think so?D:

• This question has been asked a lot and the answer is always the same: You can't really write a guide about "how to make a theme" ... There's basically no limit in styling your forum and you can do pretty much everything that comes into your mind. A simple guide will never cover all possibilities. Just learn some CSS, use the style editor and be creative - that's way more effective than reading a guide.

98% aller PC Probleme sitzen direkt davor.

• Well, and guide wouldn't be bad anyway. Dun you think so?D:

There are literally thousands, if not millions of guides on CSS(3)/HTML out there. Real good ones. Whats the benefit of adding another one?

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!