WCF 2 Developer/Advisor to hire

• Hello,

I'm looking to hire a WCF2 developer who will works as advisor only. By saying "advisor only" I mean that I don't want him to wrire database structure or functions or any type of PHP code. I already have experiance with PHP (3 scripts), vBulletin Applications (35+ from Dating, User clubs, Tripadivor clone portals etc), WHMCS (2 modules), Worpress (1 plugin).

The only that I want are tutorial on special WCF2 coding. Eg the code below sends a PM to user in vBulletin4:

........or this code queries the database..............

Code
    $qry = $vbulletin->db->query_read("SELECT " . TABLE_PREFIX . "microclassifieds_items WHERE.......");

Samples like the above I want instructions on how the coding style for WCF2 is. And offcourse finally how to build the package for release.

For questions you can post here. For quotes is better to use the PM system

Thank you
    Chris

• Offizieller Beitrag

Querying the database:
    https://github.com/WoltLab/WCF/wi…plain-sql-query

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• @Alexander Ebert
    Thank you very much, it was very polite of you, but this was just an example to show what I want. I can't risk to start a big application for WCF2 (eg my Travel Portal) and expect to bomb the forums with questions "How I can do this ...or... How I can do that". That's why I'm willing to pay for such advices/tutorials.

Chris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!