Full Block

• I'd like to see plugin that allows a full blocking of users. Which doesn't allow the block user to access profile, recent activity, wall posts, about me, threads, posts, galleries, gallery images, blog articles, blogs, calendar entries, etc. After doing a test installation of WBB4, I set up two different user accounts (regular users), and blocked the other one with the one account. I logged back in again as the "blocked user" account, and could still view the first one's thread, entire profile, wall posts, recent activity, about me, their thread in forum of course, and was able to post a reply to their thread.

Also, after doing a test block to a friend on here, they were still replying to current open conversation with me, and I was able to reply back to them. In my opinion, all these features, and access abilities should be none accessible at all. There's no point in blocking someone, if they have access to everything else that you're doing. This reminds me of Deviantart.com block feature. It only prevents the blocked users from sending notes and leaving comments, that's it. But what if the whole point of blocking someone was because they were caught stealing your work, and claiming them as their own photos?

The Blocked User still has access to their gallery to steal their photos and work, still has access to their profile, still has access to their journal/journal entries, still has access to everything they a non-blocked user has access to anyway, just not able to send notes and leave comments. This isn't right in my eyes. There should be a block feature like Facebook has, where the blocked user can't view your profile, can't access your photo galleries, can't send you messages, your profile doesn't show up in facebook search at all, can't see your comments you leave on a mutual friend's page, and etc. I hope this is possible for future plugin, thanks.

In short, when blocking someone, you should become "invisible" globally within system, as if you're totally not there at all, in "hiding" or "witness protection" services. If someone is sexually harassing someone, stalking someone, or whatever the case may be, then you don't want everything else exposed to the "attacker", you want to remain "hidden" and "protected" and feel safe.

Edited 3 times, last by Smooey ().

• and user should have option to hide all (profile,gallery, files,blog articles,etc) or just a certain content from blocked user

• and user should have option to hide all (profile,gallery, files,blog articles,etc) or just a certain content from blocked user

Maybe some more profile privacy type options:

Can view my galleries: Registered Users except those I block
    Can view my blogs: Registered Users except those I block
    Can View My Online Status: Registered Users except those I block
    Can View My Profile: Registered Users except those I block
    Can View My Email Address: Registered Users except those I block
    Can Send Me Emails: Registered Users except those I block
    Can Write Comments on My Wall: Registered Users except those I block
    Can Add Me to Conversations: Registered Users except those I block

Everyone except those I block
    Registered Users except those I block
    Nobody ESPECIALLY those I block!!