CDN Integration and Burning Board 4

• HelloThere,

I need help in configuring CDN for my Burning Board Forum http://forums.internetstones.com/

I am in a very competitive sector and recently ranking going down to reduced page load time of competitors.

All other boards have plugins for that- Even V Bulletin. I see that there is no CDN plugin for Woltlab.

Never mind, but can some one tell me where to change the code to integrate it manually. I am sure it is possible.

I want to load all images,css, js and other static content from CDN.

Anxiously waiting for reply,

Thanks in advance. ?(?(

• I am using CDN SUN. Already active on my blogs.

https://cdnsun.com/

I contacted their support, they have no idea about the codes in woltab, so they asked me to contact you guys. Blog was easy, because of plugin.

I have access to static pull cdn ,as well as push

• There is not native way to force static resources served from a different domain. Instead it would be possible to achieve this with a plugin which simply uses a regular expression to rewrite the URLs based upon the resource.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• There is no decision yet concerning this case, but even if we decide to add a native support, it won't be added before the next major release (Burning Board 4.1). A developer slightly confident with creating plugins for our software should be able to create such a plugin in under one hour.

We can create a custom plugin for you, simply contact us by email to woltlab@woltlab.com and ask for a quotation.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• There is no decision yet concerning this case, but even if we decide to add a native support, it won't be added before the next major release (Burning Board 4.1). A developer slightly confident with creating plugins for our software should be able to create such a plugin in under one hour.

We can create a custom plugin for you, simply contact us by email to woltlab@woltlab.com and ask for a quotation.

Hi, is there any news about it actually ?

• Hello, Still no possibility to integrate a cdn like max cdn with the last version of burning board?

How much will cost a plugin for this?

Thanks

Antoine