Filebase translation bugs, strings..

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Filebase

Hello,

I am currently on filebase translation, i will post bugs or others here

Zitat

<item name="wcf.acp.package.packageDescription.package6"><![CDATA[Adds a new page to your forum with information about the site owner. (This is required for German websites.)]]></item>

That could be to your filebase.

Below it looks like strange to me about description, is it correct description of rebuilding files? Because that description is so much like <item name="wcf.acp.rebuildData.com.woltlab.wbb.post.description"><![CDATA[Rebuilds the search index and synchronizes activity points]]></item>

Zitat

<item name="wcf.acp.rebuildData.com.woltlab.filebase.file"><![CDATA[Rebuild Files]]></item>

<item name="wcf.acp.rebuildData.com.woltlab.filebase.file.description"><![CDATA[Rebuilds search index and distributes activity points]]></item>

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Puts (30. Dezember 2013 um 12:26)

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Puts You can't really translate wcf.acp.package.packageDescription.package6 since it is the package description of the legal notice package which isn't delivered as a language item but as part of the package's package.xml file. The 6 at the end is the ID of the legal notice package in this installation but it can have a different number in another WCF installation.

• I know what you mean @Matthias Schmidt , my point is filebase description and post description are very similar. So i thought there can be different description of rebuilding files.

What about the first one?

Zitat

<item name="wcf.acp.package.packageDescription.package6"><![CDATA[Adds a new page to your forum with information about the site owner. (This is required for German websites.)]]></item>

If users install filebase all alone there wouldn't be a forum so above string in bold should be "to you filebase" ?

• That is the description of the "Legal Notice" package, it is not a language variable that can be translated. The package description needs to be updated for that.

The rebuild thing is by design, I don't think it can be simplified to a single variable since it needs to be delivered by the corresponding application.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!