When to expect Alpha/Beta of WBB 4.0?

• Hi there
    Like topic says, can we get some info here? So far i read more useful details about upcoming versions of wbb/wcf on other forums like woltcafe and not here (in german ofc) will be so nice to get sometimes a few details on official wbb forum.
    Also as long some developers post their updates on twitter why to not have a live feed in here, i'm not the right person or my intention is not to give advices but i would like to see some updates or some progress.

Oscar

• Offizieller Beitrag

We're pretty close to some public footage showing off the upcoming Burning Board version, shortly after would be an accessible public beta. Please be aware we do not want to give out a specific release date, as it highly depends on remaining issues within the software.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• We're pretty close to some public footage showing off the upcoming Burning Board version, shortly after would be an accessible public beta. Please be aware we do not want to give out a specific release date, as it highly depends on remaining issues within the software.

Good to hear and thanks Alex for this info, we love to hear from time to time about the progress. Plugins releases are so rare and i know because the good plugin developers has stop to write new plugins reason being the upcoming big wbb/wcf update, so any info from the head team is welcomed, trust me there are "english" users who care and are interested.

Thanks again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!