¿Spanish?

• Hello everyone,

I would like to translate my Spanish forum but can not find any pack of Spanish translation, if anyone knows where I can download it, if you can not be I want to know how to translate it by myself gradually.

Thanks a greeting!

• There is no official spanish language pack.

There are two ways to translate WBB3:
    1.) By editing the language files.
    2.) Via ACP

Since it will be very cumbersome to translate via ACP, i will only explain the first approach.

Every package has it's own language file. WBB itself is the package com.woltlab.wbb. You can download the file at wotlab.com. It is a TAR-archive, so you have to deflate it. In that package, you will find other packages in the folder requirements/ and optionals/. You will need to deflate them as well.

In every package, you'll find two language files: de.xml and en.xml. Pick whatever you feel more comfortable with and rename it to your target language. Then, edit the file.
    It has entries such as those:

Code
    <item name="wcf.do.not.change"><![CDATA[Some english text to translate]]></item>

'wcf.do.not.change' is an identifier. DO NOT CHANGE that part. It is the technical 'name' of the language variable. It usually also describes what the variable stands for. Replace 'Some english text to translate' with the translation.

When you are finished, also change the languagecode="en" languagename="English" entries at the top of the file and upload it in the ACP. repeat that for all language files you can find.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!