2 questions

• 1.last night i try to send email to all my forum users when i use English its crash my cloud server god know how but when i send email in Hebrew no problem
    any idea what can make my server crash just for sending email?

2.I like to create php application to my web site now i am not expert on php but i need to know what i need to do
    after i finish the php application how i create package from it that i can install it on my site.

• 1.last night i try to send email to all my forum users when i use English its crash my cloud server god know how but when i send email in Hebrew no problem
    any idea what can make my server crash just for sending email?

How many users do you have?
    How did you send the mails? PHP? SMTP?

2.I like to create php application to my web site now i am not expert on php but i need to know what i need to do
    after i finish the php application how i create package from it that i can install it on my site.

There is a technical documentation, you might wan't to read it.
    http://www.woltlab.com/support/documentations.html

It's based on WCF 1.0, so some new things are not in there. But if you know the basics, it will be easy to explain what was new in WCF 1.1 when you ask. Sadly, creating packages is more complex that i can explain in one post only.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy