How to move wotllab on other domain?

• Hello,

I want to move my woltlab on other domain name! what should I do?
    1.Download database from old domain
    2.Download entire woltlab files from old domain

a)Import downloaded database from old domain to new one.
    b)Import woltlab files from old domain to new one.

That's all? I think I need to edit some files am I rite? what to do .

thanks

• you have to edit the config.inc.php
    to the new databas host and password and so on.
    then you have to go into your acp and set the domain of the forum...

aus angst vor Capslock nutze ich selten shift.

in fear of capslock I rarely use shift.

• you have to edit the config.inc.php

However, not the config.inc.php in the root directory but the config.inc.php in the directory of your Community Framework.

Attention by down- and uploading the files via FTP: You have to down- and upload the attachment files (in directory /wcf/attachments) in binary mode. Otherwise, they will be broken.

Plugins, Designs, Hosting, Support und mehr: KittMedia

• However, not the config.inc.php in the root directory but the config.inc.php in the directory of your Community Framework.

Attention by down- and uploading the files via FTP: You have to down- and upload the attachment files (in directory /wcf/attachments) in binary mode. Otherwise, they will be broken.

However, not the config.inc.php in the root directory but the config.inc.php in the directory of your Community Framework.

1.edit config in directory on community framework ( where is this located )

2.What do you mean with attachment files in binary mode?
    Like , making a directory called wcf then upload attachment(attacment=woltlab files from old domain) , in wcf directory? and what do you mean by binary mode .

Thanks for helping

• Generally, you can change the transfer mode in your FTP program. There you have to set the setting to binary mode for alle attachments (files without file extension).

Plugins, Designs, Hosting, Support und mehr: KittMedia

• Thanks

So I need to download them with binary mode and upload them with binary mode or just upload binary without download binary?::D

• I made new database on new webhost and I tried to import sql from old database and it doesn't works:

#1142 - CREATE command denied to user 'IP' for table 'wbb1_1_board'