BBLite

• Greetings,

I was wondering if someone can explain me how to integrate Burning Board Lite into website, just like on the Official Woltlab site with header login/logout and greeting message.

Thank you :)

• The WoltLab homepage actually is an standalone application, build on top of the wcf. This forum and the homepage are installed into the very same wcf, therefore they share user accounts and sessions (and more).

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• So, that means only wcf auth has a role for checking the session when logged in on the website, that could be done for WBBLite?

• The code for what? The Woltlab Homepage is an entire standalone application ;)

If you wan't something simillar, you will have to develop your own standalone application...

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• code how to get session when log in from the site, and be logged on the forums but I'll make login for the site, just need the code for session check

• There is no need to double post, if someone has to say something he will, otherweise he won't. making double posts ill not solve your problem faster ;)

Have a look at the Session classes and the UserAuth class. Login (and the creation of cookies / cookie check) is done there ;)