R-Gallery to Woltlab Gallery import

• Fatal error: PHP warning in file /var/www/vhosts/turkgun.com/httpdocs/wcf/lib/util/ImageUtil.class.php (22): file_get_contents(0.jpg) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

• Is not it my friend why someone is not writing a licensed official support site you tell me why do not you help? I would like to help WoltLab gallery gallery why we took them out, we got the license?

• If he could provide a correct english description of his problem, someone might be able to help him.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• Here we go, he wants to import images of RGallery into WBB Gallery. But he couldn't, he has an error during this process which is

I have had a chat with him, he produces correct steps what plugin says, i also asked him if he changed the root directory of forum on any date and if so i suggest him to copy rg_data folder to root directory of his forum and try again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!