R-Gallery to Woltlab Gallery import

• Fatal error: PHP warning in file /var/www/vhosts/turkgun.com/httpdocs/wcf/lib/util/ImageUtil.class.php (22): file_get_contents(0.jpg) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

• Is not it my friend why someone is not writing a licensed official support site you tell me why do not you help? I would like to help WoltLab gallery gallery why we took them out, we got the license?

• Hello, AirGunTurk you may have problems about English, please contact me via PM in Turkish!

• If he could provide a correct english description of his problem, someone might be able to help him.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• Here we go, he wants to import images of RGallery into WBB Gallery. But he couldn't, he has an error during this process which is

I have had a chat with him, he produces correct steps what plugin says, i also asked him if he changed the root directory of forum on any date and if so i suggest him to copy rg_data folder to root directory of his forum and try again.