BBCode request please

• Hi there

I have looked at the plug in available to make tables/columns but it isn't quite what I am looking for so am hoping that someone can please help.

We have only just upgraded to BB3. In BB2 I wrote a very simple code to allow me to put signatures/text into columns - all I had to do was put

We have many members who have this in their sigs and in upgrading, it of course doesn't work and is throwing everything out of alignment

Could someone please help me with how this code should be written in BB3?

Many thanks in advance

• I apologise that this was in the wrong area.

I would be most grateful if someone could help me with this. As explained above I have a simple BBCode in my old forum, for tables and columns, without any borders or anything other than simple text. To put a signature or text into two columns, I would simply enter

In the old ACP the code in replacement for table was <table align="top" cellpadding="00" cellspacing="0" width="100%" border="0">
    {param1}</table> with parameters 1 and nesting 10

For column it was <td style="text-align: center;">{param1}</td> with parameters 1 and nesting 2

I am trying to add this into V3 but the options are totally different in the 'add new BBCode' area and I don't know how to take the old code (above) and enter it into the new ACP

I would be most grateful if someone could help me - until I make this change I can't switch our forum to live