Language Variables

• I've started work on my own little CMS system that runs on top of WCF but I ran into a problem.

I've added an entry in the following tables:
    wcf1_package (added package info here with id 999)
    wcf1_language_to_packages: languageID 1, packageID 999
    wcf1_language_item: k2_cms.global.copyright, packageID 999
    wcf1_language_category: languageCategoryID 116, languageCategory k2_cms.global

However none of the language variables are displayed correctly: http://k2-solutions.eu/beta/index.php

Any help is greatly appreciated.

And if someone gave you a pile of gold, you'd probably complain that it was too heavy.

• I've added an entry in the following tables:
    wcf1_package (added package info here with id 999)
    wcf1_language_to_packages: languageID 1, packageID 999
    wcf1_language_item: k2_cms.global.copyright, packageID 999
    wcf1_language_category: languageCategoryID 116, languageCategory k2_cms.global

Why did you that? Why didn't you create a proper wcf-package and installed it via admin panel?

FSK 12 - Der Gute kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 16 - Der Böse kriegt das Mädchen
    FSK 18 - Alle kriegen das Mädchen

• Why did you that? Why didn't you create a proper wcf-package and installed it via admin panel?

Would you do that even during early development?

You forgot to clean all caches ;)
    wcf/language/
    wcf/templates/compiled/

Thanks but it didn't work.

And if someone gave you a pile of gold, you'd probably complain that it was too heavy.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Would you do that even during early development?

All the time, since it's is easier (the wcf cares about your data) and you won't forget to add things just because you added them the dirty way. If you start developing it as a plugin from scratch your plugins will be finished once your done. Theres no need to collect data you've added somewhere in the system. All I do manually are small changes to the plugin, such as manipulating a few lines or database entrys in case of debugging.

• Got it almost I hope :)

Which PIP should be used to add constants to the options.inc.php file?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!