Wordpress & WBB

• Hi,

I'm looking for a plugin, able to do the following:

- Reading news messages posted in a wordpress blog
    - Opening a new thread in the WBB forum, copying the wordpress message

- The forum where is posted the new can depend of the wordpress category
    - An user, for exemple 'Robot' could be created to do this task.
    - The number of message in the thread creater is used for the number of comment in wordpress.

I tried the "wordpress bridge" from Rudy, but I can't really see a utility : it just shows the messages posted on a wordpress blog, but without any interaction possible: not possible to post directly comments, for example.
    Maybe this plugin could be a good base for the one I would like?

• not possible to post directly comments

Maybe you've configured something wrong because this is one feature of Rudy's bridge. You can post comments from the WBB into the Wordpress Blog.

• Ho, I will see that, maybe I didn't see all the feature.
    Does an english version exist?

Also, I still would like to have the features I listed in my first message, do you think it's easy to develop?

• Does an english version exist?

Unfortunately no.

Also, I still would like to have the features I listed in my first message, do you think it's easy to develop?

In a way this already exists. There is a plugin(I think it also doesn't have an English translation) called WBB Bot (try the search function with WBB-Bot*) that uses a specified user account to perform some automatic actions. One of them is posting Threads from an RSS feed. So all you would have to do is install this and pass the RSS url of the wordpress blog to the bot and let the Bot post those RSS entries into a forum.

• I found that: WCF- Bot

I have some questions:

Are the link into the thread the last versions of the plugin (why are they not in the database?)
    What is the difference between wbb-bot and wcf-bot? wbb-bot need wcf-bot, but what is its use?

• Are the link into the thread the last versions of the plugin

Link to the WBB Bot: WBB-Bot

(why are they not in the database?)

The developer is busy with another project since month so both plugins weren't developed since several months, so they are Pre-WCom plugins and thus they are not in the database.

What is the difference between wbb-bot and wcf-bot? wbb-bot need wcf-bot, but what is its use?

As you know the WBB is split into the WCF and the WBB itself. Because the Bot is able to perform some actions that do not require the WBB, the plugin is split into 2 parts(similar to the system information plugin I wrote, if you know it). The WBB Bot is needed for posting RSS feeds as described above. It adds a new Tab to the board add/edit page in the ACP to add RSS feeds that should be postet in that board. The other Options can be found in the system menu.