Fatal error: Board and ACP not loading

• My board was version 3.0.9 and i tried to update it to 3.1.0 and it got stuck and i had to stop it. Then after reading around and looking around this forum i saw this guide (LInk )

So now i realised what i was doing wrong, but the problem is that neither the board or the acp are loading for me i get a fatal error. Yesterday i fixed that the board loaded but acp did not, but today both do not load.

I have searched this board for answer but none of them worked so far. I do not have a backup of files so i cant revert the change that update caused.

Could someone help? Thank you. You can asnwer in german if you do not know english i can use translator to get your answer.

• will i lose any data or information? will it be exactly the same?

could you tell me which steps to take to make sure i dont loose any data? should i backup up all the wcf files on ftp?

• Offizieller Beitrag

With the Importer you can take the following data from your old forum

Install WBB 3.1 into a separate folder on the same server and take a different installation number for the database tables. Thus, your old installation nothing happens.

• i dont exactly know how to do any of that. the website was handed down to me by another admin now im the only one left, is there a steps or a tutorial somewhere that i can follow so i dont mess anything up.

• how exactly can i do this 'take a different installation number for the database tables'

i just need to have this done tonight as 2moro the website will be featured and people will want to join and i dont want it to be broken.

• Ok thanks alot for your help, i got everything done and restored.

i jsut have few questions, the threads and posts have been restored but when you look at them its says 0posts and when look at forums it says 0threads also. Is there any way to fix that.

Also when i click on any user i get this fatal error

also would ask if i can get the text i had put into legal notice, founding, aswell as custom pages with text..is there anyway to restore that from my old board maybe it is stored into some file on ftp? would be really great if i can get those so i dont have to rewrite all the stuff i had before.

thank you

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mr. Hozer (12. Februar 2011 um 18:49)

• Offizieller Beitrag

i jsut have few questions, the threads and posts have been restored but when you look at them its says 0posts and when look at forums it says 0threads also. Is there any way to fix that.

After importing the data cached statistics have to be refreshed. You need to do this seperately with the function "Refresh counters" (System » Maintenance).

unable to find class file '/var/www/web11/html/ujn/wcf/lib/data/user/option/UserOptionOutputOnlinetime.class.php'

This file is part of a Plug-in. Delete the appropriate profile field in the ACP (User online time (or something like that)).

• thanks the counters worked.
    i did not find the profile field, theres nothing do to with online time.

also do you know about this

also would ask if i can get the text i had put into legal notice, founding, aswell as custom pages with text..is there anyway to restore that from my old board maybe it is stored into some file on ftp? would be really great if i can get those so i dont have to rewrite all the stuff i had before.

thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!