Using rank names as a username prefix?

• Is there a way or a special markup (like %s is to place the username) to use the respective rank title as a prefix to a user name?
    Has anyone found a way to do this?
    I'm mostly talking about at the current basic level (no mods required).

For example, my user name would show up as "Trainee Vashnik" on this forum and would change to the next rank when I reach the required points (900 points) to move up a rank (Intermediate).

Thank you for your time.

• You say that there is no way to do this in the standard installation, which gives me the impression that it can be done somehow. So would that mean I have to tweak a template or language category to do this? Or do I have to hard code the physical file(s) to accomplish this?

If so, what template or language category would I have to edit in order to accomplish this?
    (If I wanted to show "Trainee Vashnik" in each of my posts, what template or language category would I edit. For the User Online section on the index page, what template or language category would I edit? etc) I have tried looking in the template and checking out the language categories that would require a change, but have unsuccessfully found any clues to what to look for... if it were using the WBB 2.x template system, I could have found it no problem, but this WCF template system is confusing as hell and nothing looks remotely close to what I could find, compare the output, then tweak as needed and then compare the new changes.

• Or do I have to hard code the physical file(s) to accomplish this?

No.

you could simply edit the templates in order to achieve that. Maybe there is also another way, i have not investigated that yet.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• No.

you could simply edit the templates in order to achieve that. Maybe there is also another way, i have not investigated that yet.

What would be the variable or tag I would use to insert a user title before the user name? I could not find any reference to user titles in the templates that looked remotely close to the way it could be used in other templates.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!