Custom Pages / Wiki Plugin

• Hello,

Does anyone know an plugin (which is still working) which allows me to create custom pages in wbb 3.1? There were some addons for it on the community db (German and English) but those are not supported anymore and do not work with wbb 3.1 at the moment (tried it but failed).

Found a nice Lexicon addon which kinda serves my needs but it's only available for payment but that part of their website is down for unknown reasons (wbb-security.de).

So my question was, does anyone know such an addon/plugin or has a tip for me? Currently using wbb 3.1 and the portal plugin. Or just a way to make custom pages. I'm making a fansite for a game and I want to put information about it on my website, I have something like the following in my thoughts:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com -> Cataclysm -> Guild Leveling -> Guild Perks
    Like a menu which leads to a page within the forum (header/side portal boxes preserved)

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks, tried it but all the language files were missing. Probably because my forum is English and the addon is 100% German. Saw a bit of that article plugin that comes with the portal, I would really like to get my hands on something seperate like that.

• Maybe you try to translate it and share the translation with the author, so that he can include the translation in his next version of the plugin ?

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• Been using wbb 3.1 since today and it has changed quite a bit (my first license covered up till wbb 2.2), so no idea where I can find certain files (like language files). Thought about translating it indeed, but my ACP was all messed up after the installation so I decided just to get rid of the plugin for now. If you (or the creator) could point me out to the right file I can do an attempt to translate it.

I do hope that article part will become a seperate plugin though, I'm sure many people would be able to use it since you can use it for anything.

• If you (or the creator) could point me out to the right file I can do an attempt to translate it.

If you have downloadad the infinite portal, untar it. you will get some files like package.xml, groupoptions.xml and so an, and the german language files (de.xml and the one for de-informal). edit the de.xml and put in the english translations. after that, you can import this english translation in the acp (display => languages).

then give the translated xml file to the author, so that he can include it in the plugin.

i might write a little, more detailed tutorial about translations (there are other options, too) (that tutorial will be both german and english), but that could take some days, im quite busy right now ;) and since i am not a native spaker, the english version might sound a little bit... strange :D

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" — Leonard Nimoy

• If you (or the creator) could point me out to the right file I can do an attempt to translate it.

Sorry, you're in the wrong forum here, actually. Please note that:
    Please ask all questions concerning board customizations in the WoltLab-Community (WCom), that has been especially opened up for such things as well as plugins. We only discuss standard WBB 3 features here on this board. You're already registered in the WCom (same login as here). ;)

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

• Another way could be to contact WoltLab and ask for a Plugin like this. You'll have to pay for it, but you get exactly what you want ;)

• Sorry, you're in the wrong forum here, actually. Please note that:
    Please ask all questions concerning board customizations in the WoltLab-Community (WCom), that has been especially opened up for such things as well as plugins. We only discuss standard WBB 3 features here on this board. You're already registered in the WCom (same login as here). ;)

Yeah figured that, but the Community page (in English) was a bit unclear, since there was a question area indeed but more like "How do I make X" but I cannot code anything, so thought this would be the right place. My apologies for posting it in the wrong area :). Will make a topic over there then, I'm sure people are interested in the plugin I would need.

Another way could be to contact WoltLab and ask for a Plugin like this. You'll have to pay for it, but you get exactly what you want ;)

Didn't know Woltlab is making custom Plugins for a price? If so I would be interested if the price is right ofcourse. Will look into it. Although I'm not sure on contacting Woltlab since my earlier experience was a bad one. Very impolite response to say the least on a question I had regarding my old license.

• Just contact Woltlab via mail and tell them what you need, how it should look like and so on, and ask for a price ;)