Question about changes 3.1.1 to 3.1.2

• I think this means that User who are delted are no longer shown in the User visitor box.

For example:

User A visted 1.1.2000 the profile of User B, then it display it in the visitor Box. Now User don't like the community anymore und was deleted on 2.1.2000. Then in the profile of User B in the visitor Box where User A was displayed now it not anymore shown because he was deleted.

Hope this was/is right ;)

Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist FreeWare nicht OpenSource, das heist du darfst sie frei benutzen, sie aber NICHT verändern, denn die Nutzer sind dazu verpflichtet, die allgemein geltente Syntax einzuhalten, da nicht jeder Nutzer den entsprechenden Decoder hat, um jegliche Art von Modifikation zu entschlüsseln. Alles klar soweit? ;) :D

• Sry for asking here but where i can find the changes in English?, changes of 3.1.1 to 3.1.2 , was trying on forum but had no luck or i do not search on the right place.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is no english changelog yet.

I tried to translate it the day the german version was posted, but coud not get it ready …

EDIT:
    It is newly translated now. Forgot to announce here! :wacko: :whistling:

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Harald Szekely (23. März 2010 um 20:45)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!