Does anybody know? / I'm stuck ...

• In the default board style.. does anybody know where images/WoltLab Blue Sunrise/ that is in what folder? So I can change it? Thanks!

• You can change all graphics in the style editor in the ACP. You don't hve to change the images, you can set a different images folder and/or upload different graphics and link it in the style editor, you can even upload more grafics into the folder where the other graphics are and link yours …

Just look at the style editor and its many possibilities! ;)

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

• Your browser is trying to get it from here:

Code
    http://datingmasteryprogram.com/wbb3-header-logo.png

Unfortunately you don't give us enough information about why the logo is gone and what you've done before this happened.

But, see the style editor in the ACP for changing the logo. It's really simple. Just upload your logo to the same directory, where the other images are, put its name into the logo image field in the style editor and save …

Usually questions about customizing the forum and the design are better asked in the WoltLab-Community (WCom), where you are already registered (same login as here) …

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

• I removed the burning board logo and used my mine and created in photoshop..and renamed it as wbb3-header-logo.png and put back where it was..now i don't know where the image is.. So, now my logo is missing.. and i don't know how to get it to reappeaer.....

• Ok.. Here is my problem

I am using This is the basic Burning Board 3 style in the admin side.

I have the logo located in the ftp under / public.html..wcf / images and thats where my logo.jpg is..

in the admin for the logo i have writen ../logo.jpg but thats not working so, it will appear. How do I make it show up.. it doesn't look like it's not there..

How do you write so, it will show up through those folders..

This is the link http://www.datingmasteryprogram.com/

Can somebody please help???? Thanks!!

• Why do you open 3-4 Threads about the same topic? Can't you just use one thread for one topic? ?(

I'm going to merge all threads now!

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer

• I really need help?

I am using This is the basic Burning Board 3 style in the admin side.

I have the logo located in the ftp under / public.html..wcf / images and thats where my logo.jpg is..

in the admin for the logo i have writen ../logo.jpg but thats not working so, it will appear. How do I make it show up.. it doesn't look like it's not there..

How do you write so, it will show up through those folders..

This is the link http://www.datingmasteryprogram.com/

Can somebody please help? Thanks!!

• Why do you post the same post again, it's nearly the same text as the post above mine … ?(

Sorry, i have already posted some answeres, but you never answered, if you have done what i told you. And your English is very bad, so i can hardly understand you.

"Viribus Unitis"

Harald Székely
    Designer