WBBLite Equivalent of WBB 3.1?

• When WBB 3.1 and WCF 1.1 gets released, WBBLite users will be able to upgrade their WCF to WCF 1.1, I'm pretty sure of that.
    But will we have a WBBLite equivalent of WBB 3.1? Like the new features in WBB 3.1, will we get some of them in WBBLite?
    I'm pretty sure (correct me if I am wrong) that we will be able to upgrade the WCF-related packages (The ones under LGPL) to the WCF 1.1 version.
    But I am not sure if that means that we will get the new Profiles, the new footer with style selector, etc. in WBBLite when WCF 1.1 is out.
    I've been trying out the WBB 3.1 Beta and I see, for example, in the ACP you have a new 'Enable/Disable module' option and the configuration menu has been cleaned up alot. Will we get these features when we upgrade WCF to 1.1 too?
    If anyone could give me an answer, it would be very appreciated.
    Thanks.

• When WBB 3.1 and WCF 1.1 gets released, WBBLite users will be able to upgrade their WCF to WCF 1.1, I'm pretty sure of that.

Well currently the WBB Lite Package is not marked as incompatible, but you'll probably get a lot of errors if you try...

Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!