Calendar Plug-In - Voucher?

• Hello!

I just had a question. I received the announcement that the "beta" of the Calendar Plug-In has been released for purchase.

When I click on my current license (Burning Board Basic - formerly Buring Board Platinum License), I see the following message:

Zitat

Purchase Community Calendar Plugin:
    You can use your addon voucher to pay for Community Calendar as addon for this Burning Board license. You cannot reverse this operation!

I am curious as to where the voucher came from? Is it because because I have a Burning Board Basic license (formerly Burning Board Platinum License) that granted unlimited access to updates and add-ons?

If this is the case, would I continue to receive a "voucher" for future paid plug-ins as well?

Just curious!

Thanks again!

You cannot fail when you only strive to succeed.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von wkkunkle (17. Juli 2008 um 21:01)

• Thats right.

You only get one voucher.

Thanks!

Just out of curiousity (as I am not sure if I'll be purchasing the calendar or not) ...

Since you only get one voucher per license, is there a way to purchase the plug-in and pay for it instead of using the voucher?

The only option I see under my account is to redeem my voucher. But, if I would prefer to save my voucher for a future plug-in (if any are made and released), is there a way to just pay for this plug-in and keep the voucher for future use?

Like I said, I am just curious.

Thanks again for any response.

• Yes of course, you are not being forced to redeem it!

Wow! That was a fast response!

Umm ... but, how would I go about purchasing it rather than redeeming my voucher for it?

This is all I see under my account (an option to "Use Voucher" .. no option to just purchase it at the $39.99 intro price):

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/wkkunkle/voucherScreenshot.jpg]

Like I said, I am just curious ... not sure if I want to redeem the voucher or just buy it outright (if I choose to use buy the plug-in).

Thanks again!

• If you want the calendar you HAVE to use the voucher. You cannot pay now and use the voucher later. It would also makes no sense because we won't offer any plugins that will cost less then $39.99. So if you pay now or later it should make no difference (and makes the shop system more complicated).

No, but can you guarantee that Woltlab won't offer a plug-in that costs MORE THAN $39.99?

If you offer a more expensive add-on/plug-in later, it would make more sense to keep the voucher for the more expensive plug-in and just pay for the calendar plug-in.

Just an opinon, though.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!